MOS Singapore Championship 2021
The 2021 Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Singapore Championship is a nationwide competition that tests students’ skills on Microsoft Office Word, Excel® and PowerPoint®. Top students are then invited to represent Singapore at the World Championship in his or her category.
When will it be held?
The Contest is organised by EDUKINECT PTE LTD in Singapore and will take place online on 3 September 2021, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Singapore time (“Contest Period”).
How do I participate?
- Read the competition rules to confirm if you are eligible
- Click "RSVP now!" to register your interest
- Take a qualifying Microsoft Office Specialist exam in:
- Microsoft Word (Office 2016)
- Microsoft Excel (Office 2016)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (Office 2016)
- Microsoft Word (Microsoft 365 Apps and Office 2019)
- Microsoft Excel (Microsoft 365 Apps and Office 2019
- Microsoft PowerPoint (Microsoft 365 Apps and Office 2019)
Registrations close on 17th August 2021.
What will I win?
Join the competition to win the following attractive prizes in each of the six categories:
- 1st prize $500 and Winner's Certificate
- 2nd prize $250 and Winner's Certificate
- 3rd prize $150 and Winner's Certificate
- The top winner from each category will be invited to represent Singapore in the MOS World Championship!
Have a question about the competition?
Please read the Competition FAQs. If your question has not been answered there, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.Competition Rules Competition FAQs RSVP now!